There are so many moving parts
As powerful as flexbox is, it can seem like it has a mind of its own.
- What to do if the columns are unbalanced?
- Now these ones are balanced, but I need one to be bigger!
- Why are things overflowing all of a sudden?
- Is it align or justify... wait, neither are working?
- What's the deal with growing and shrinking?!
- Centering is supposed to be easy now right? But it doesn't always work!
Flexbox is a wonderful tool that opens up the world of responsive layouts, but it can be hard to predict exactly what's going to happen when we use it, and it's full of sometimes confusing property and value options.
Take control of flexbox
As we work our way through flexbox, you'll be getting:
Putting things in action
Real-world examples of how you can use what you're learning.
Reinforce your learning
Mini-challenges and exercises to help you reinforce what you're learning throughout each module.
Code you can use in your projects
We'll look at resuable patterns you can easily implement in future projects.